Maximum rate is $575.00 per week.
If your date of injury was several years ago, you may be entitled to
a maximum of $475.00 per week.
If you were working part-time, you may only get $266.66 per week.
Value excludes interest rates.
2017 marks the 34th year of practice for the firm of Affleck & Gordon, P.C. The firm represents disabled and injured claimants in the areas of Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation, and Personal Injury.
“We have been privileged to assist more than 25,000 people during that time from all walks of life,” said founding partner Thomas Affleck, III. “One result has been the recovery of millions of dollars in disability benefits and medical benefits which we have obtained for our clients,” he noted.
Who We Are
- We Listen
- We Act
- We Get Results
If You Don’t Have Aggressive Representation, You Stand to Lose Your Financial Security. We Can Help.
- You Deserve an Attorney Who Returns Phone Calls Promptly.
- You Deserve an Attorney Who Keeps You Up-to-Date on Your Case.
- You Deserve an Attorney Who Knows You, Who Will Be There For You, and Who Has Sat Across From the Table With You.
- You Deserve an Attorney Who Has Knowledge Gained from Experience to Thoroughly Evaluate and Understand Your Claim.
- You Deserve an Attorney Who Will Aggressively and Resourcefully Identify and Secure Favorable Evidence With Every Step of Your Case.
- You Deserve an Attorney Who Knows Your File Completely, and Who Diligently Prepares Your Case for Hearing With the Aim of a Favorable Decision.
- You Deserve an Attorney Who is Professional and Pleasant to Work With, But Who Also Cares About Your Case and is Committed to Representing You Aggressively and Zealously Within the Bounds of the Law.
- DON’T JEOPARDIZE YOUR FINANCIAL SECURITY. WE CAN HELP.
GIVE US A CALL NOW AT 404-373-1649.